Thursday 17 January 2013

Just a little note



 I just thought i'd write a quick little note explaining my sparse blog posts and with some exciting updates i have on the horizon.
Firstly, as i'm sure many of you know, i'm still in school and often there is little time left in the day for work let alone any time left in the day for photo-taking for my blog. So yes, that is why fashion posts have been very thin on the ground recently. I now have a two-month gap in between exams (not counting Art and Music) where I will have a lot more time for this blog. So hooray for that.
Secondly, I have an exciting feature coming up, so keep your eyes peeled for news on that!
Thirdly, it is supposed to snow heavily tonight so you lucky readers may be treated to a snowy fashion post!
That's all for now,
Until next time, 
Annie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment