Tuesday 12 February 2013

Took a trip.

I took a trip down Falmouth way, which was lovely, as I've never been down there much before. Of course, a lot of charity shopping ensued as well as eating rather well.........c'mon guys, we're talking about me here.


 


 Of course I bought a couple of things, namely this beautiful skirt from Enjoy in Truro, which you must visit if you're ever in the area it's full of boutique and vintage items for amazing prices, there's some pretty crazy stuff in there! This plate was in a charity shop and it reminded me of my beloved I Capture The Castle, so I had to have it. 


We took a trip to Penzance as well, and stopped off for lunch at the lovely Honey Pot, a cafe which does the most delicous food! I had some ciabatta with mozerella, tomatoes, and red pesto, which was lush! Accompanied with a pot of darjeeling, it made the pefect lunch time snack. (I'd like to thank Auburn for giving me a fully fledged tour of the charity shops, it was great!)

Hope you're all having a lovely week so far,
love
annie 
xxx

Tom Oddell - Hold Me (this song has been on repeat, it's sooo good)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Charities shops and Cornwall, what more could you want. Annie-Lou XO
    www.inthebigoldworld.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly my thoughts, love them both!annie xo

      Delete