Thursday 25 October 2012

October Glossybox

If any of you have receive a Glossybox every month like I do, you'll surely know the feelings of anticipation and excitement that come hand in hand with having a subscription. 
For those of you who don't know, Glossybox is a box you receive each month filled with four or five high end beauty products, which could fall into the area's of make-up, hair, skincare, and body care.



I started subscribing to Glossybox in July and there's no looking back now, i love unpacking it each month!
I thought i'd share the products i received in this months glossybox, let me know if you'd like this to become a regular feature...


The first item I received was the Anatomicals pink grapefruit body scrum. Although this smells divine, it's not a great exfoliator, which to be fair is only expected for an inexpensive scrub. 



The second item I received was the Derma Clean Start 3 Step Day and Night Kit, which included a Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser. These are all well known products, which i have never tried, so i was excited to use them. However in my opinion the didn't produce miracles and didn't really affect my skin.


The next product i received in my box was the Skinetica Anti-Blemish Solution, which i actually haven't used yet, however it sounds promising and i will update you if it's a miracle product.



The final prouct I received in this month's glossybox was the Yves Rocher moisturising cream lipstick in rouge, which, hence the name, is a gorgeous bright red shade. This is my favourite product of the box by far, it has a lovely formula and the best staying power of all my over lipsticks put together. However, I will have to buy some other shades, as i am definitely not brave enough to wear this red shade every day!

So, what do you think of the idea of glossybox? If you do receive a glossybox what did you think of your months box? Comments are always appreciated!

love annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment